A List Of Outstanding Essay Topics For College Seniors
If you want to write a great essay that will impress your college teacher and peers, choose a particularly interesting topic. It doesn’t matter if you know little or nothing on the subject. It is vital that you want to know more. Therefore, before making a final choice, check with your heart: do you like this idea? If you do, your essay will be a hit. Here is a list of outstanding essay topics to be used by college seniors:
- Classical music for medical purposes: can it really treat?
- How do social networks influence the habit of taking photos?
- Views on graffiti by people of different generations.
- “American dream”: now and in the past.
- Social networking habits: teenagers versus elderly people.
- Ebola: what is that?
- If boxing is that dangerous, why not forbid this kind of sports?
- Welfare as a solid basis for the unity of family.
- My dream house.
- Digital music: did it change the music industry?
- Social networks for educational purposes: is it possible?
- Unschooling: what is understood by this notion?
- Being an adult: what does it mean?
- If both parents work, how does it affect a child?
- Does the body lie?
In your essay, explain your understanding of this phenomenon.
Use examples from real life to support your position.
Explore how elderly people and teens treat it. To your mind, is graffiti a piece of art or an act of vandalism?
What did the notion of the “American dream” formerly mean? How is it understood now?
Find out if the user’s age affects the style of social networking.
In your essay, research on how one can get infected with the virus and how it is currently treated.
Share your opinion on the issue.
Do you agree? Do love and mutual respect in families depend on money?
Describe how you see the ideal place to live. Is it extravagant or modest? Is it ecologically friendly?
How did digital music change the industry and what impact has it had?
Describe how students can be educated by using social media. Is it a promising direction for development?
How is this issue generally represented? What is your attitude towards unschooling?
Reflect on the notion of “adulthood”. When do we become adults?
Should children always be with at least one of their parents till the age of 5?
In your essay, investigate how knowledge of body language can help us indicate that a person is lying.
Any issue can be a great topic for your college essay, if you approach it with imagination and creativity.